Old December 15th 03, 06:14 AM
We Live For The One We Die For The One

I got a gigabyte 9600 pro, it was abou 150 bucks more but i know
they make great cards and i wont get any trouble out of it.

The price is 150 bucks cheaper now prob noone wanted to buy it at
that price but stupid me :/

Oh well i'am happy with it not going to get another vid card tilla PCI
Express card anyway will last ages for me.

Bye.

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 20:03:35 GMT, "Phrederick"
wrote:

"Craig Tyler" wrote in message
. au...
I bought the HIS 9600 Pro and have had nothing but trouble.
That's why I'm here looking in the newsgroup.
I tried to contact HIS by email to see if this was my setup or the card

but
they don't reply. So I can not reccomend their customer service.

Thanks... I'm pretty sure that HIS is a low grade maker. I don't know
anything about FIC. Going to go with the FIC card then.

Below is a listing of my crashes but I'm still not sure of the problem.
I'm geussing it's the card due to the problems only appearing after I
installed it and I'm hoping there is a genius amongst you how can

interpret
the windows error reports below.
I have reformatted due to another problem and reloaded everthing and the
problem is still there.
The thing I notice is they all fault with the last part of the address

being
the same. ie..

I have the lastest VIA Drivers & the lastest ATI Drivers

13/12/2003 10:29 AM Application Error Faulting application hammer.exe,
version 0.2.1.0, faulting module hammer.exe, version 0.2.1.0, fault

address
0x000293bd.

This is supposed to be a DDOS attack program/Spyware/Trojan, etc... If you
have this, you may find that it's a virus or something causing issues. Try
AdAware or something similar.

"Phrederick" wrote in message
Hey all!

Can't find a good answer on Google,so...

If you were going to by a Radeon 9600Pro AGP card with 128meg of memory

and
you had to choose between an HIS card and a FIC card - prices are the
same - which would you choose?