Old April 10th 13, 10:32 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default NVIDIA GeForce GT 640 Win 7 Update?

I have the Nvidia GeForce GT 640 Video Card and I received an update
notice for the device in Win7. I see people have problems with some
card updates and am wondering if I need/should update Win7 with this
one, and what happens if I do not. The update is "NVIDIA Corporation
- Audio Device, Other hardware - NVIDIA High Definition Audio Download
size: 3.9 MB". Anyone has applied this update and care to share
experience?

This is on a Dell Desktop computer.

Thanks for any insights.
charliec