Old February 10th 04, 08:08 PM

Default How to install new SATA drives for RAID 0?

I'm building a new system. I just got 2 Maxtor SATA hard drives. I
will be installing WinXP as OS. Do I need to format and partion the
hard drives with the Maxtor-supplied CD before I start the XP/RAID 0
installation? Or will XP see that they're not formatted or partioned
and do it first before loading RAID drivers? ( I have RAID drivers on
floppy that came with mobo, Intel D865PERL). I plan not to partion
them, just one big C drive. (I have the CD-RWs already installed and
BIOS sees them).