Old December 31st 05, 11:09 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia

Default 7800gtx

wrote in message
oups.com...
I assembled my pc last month and i wanted the best
graphics card the market can offer. Just then The 7800 GTX came out. It
was one baby every gamer would wan't to hold.(At least try it once). I
desperately wanted to buy it. The price was a bit exaggerated
i thought (Actually it costed more than my assembled pc(2 GB ram, AMD
athlon 6400,2 MB L2 cache, 120 GB hardrive,Dell 8 bit LCD...... ). But
i managed to buy it. I almost became breathless when i played
POP:TTT(prince of persia : the two thrones). It almost made me cry. And
NFS:MW was totally rocking!

Even if ur not able to buy it, jus' try it
somewhere, it's worth killing someone u love(if ur a hardcore gamer)!
believe me.

An Athlon 6400? Where can I buy one?

Really though, don't get too hung up on graphics cards, once the novelty
factor wears off and you realise you still can't run F.E.A.R or CoD2 on max
settings and you start reading reviews of newer and faster cards. I've made
this mistake too many times, paying over the odds for the 9800 Pro and
X800XT and this time waitied a bit before adding a 7800gt to my main system
(and when they come down even further, may add a second depending on the
state of the market at the time).

--
TP

System Specs: http://www.progression-uk.com/systems.html