Old May 16th 04, 10:31 PM
Unknown

"Nick Jensen" wrote in message
I checked and at number one in the Hard Disk boot order was "Add-on cards"
or something along those lines.

Yep, that'd do it!

I changed that to be second and my actual boot drive to be first, and this
seems to have fixed it. Weird though as the SATA/RAID controllers are
integrated in the M/B.

Live by the rule "**** happens" with computers. You will be surprised but
not amazingly so, then! No doubt before you shoved all that in, "C" drive
was first in the order. The thing is that some people prefer to boot off the
Sata. Not sure of the speed now but I know back when it was starting to
become "a thing" it was definitely a faster drive thus the preferred boot
device.

Yes, Rod, correct me. I admitted I am unsure of the speed of a SATA right at
this moment! Whatever the speed, I still prefer to boot off the old "C"
drive as normal for now.

Thanks heaps Unknown!

No problemos.