Old January 4th 05, 12:40 PM
Lee

Default watercooling??? should i?

I currently got a barton 2500+ clocked to 3200+ using a Thermaltake Volcano
7+ and am getting fed up with the noise its producing so I am considering
going over to watercooling again! (yes I once had koolance prebuilt
watercooling case but had bad experience it leaked )

I would want least noise possible and be as cheap as possible if I have to
build it up myself or preferably a pre-built one of good quality (Vapochill
too expensive)

I also like my current atx case so a kit with good adapability would be a
major requirement.

Anyone any suggestions?? just dipping my toe in water

cheers.
-----
Lee.