Old November 26th 08, 11:12 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
[email protected]

Default Sata problem

Hi.
I need some help please, i have searched google the last three days
with no answer.
here is the story ..
i had a Intel Mobo .. Pearl Creek and with a Seagate 500gig sata
drive, (ST3500320AS) all worked well until i upgraded to a Gigabyte
GA-G31M-S2L. now it does not wanna see the hard drive, not even in the
bios. I can feel the hard drive spinning, the onboard sata controller
is enabled, well i tryed all settings i can see to do with the hard
drive but nothing. please if someone can help me. The hard drive is
two mothes old.
thank you
Johan