Old October 10th 05, 03:09 AM
measekite

Anna Daptor wrote:

"Dr. Dweeb" wrote in message
.dk...

Gentlemen,

I have reached the conclusion that the Epson corporation is both
incompetant and corrupt. Someone should sue their scrawny little asses.

I have an RX500 - a high end combi-device.

Today, the reading on my black ink cartridge hit zero, while the other 5
read between 23-28%
I replaced the black cartridge with a 3rd party product from Gold-Ink.

After installation the printer informed me that it was loading the ink.

I decided to print the test page.

Failure - and worse.

1: "The ink cartridge is different from Epson blah blah blah" message.
This will now appear EVERY time I try to print !!!!!!!!!!

So? That's no Epsons fault that the 3rd party inks you fitted don't identify
themselves correctly it is?

2: The device reset all 5 other cartridges to 0%

Again, not exactly Epsons fault that 3rd party inks screwed up your ink
level settings.

[snip]

THATS RIGHT BUT IT IS GREAT. A NICE LESSON LEARNED.