Old February 19th 17, 04:45 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
John Doe[_9_]

Default New motherboard storage devices

Flasherly wrote:

John Doe wrote:

$130 (US)

"I can get up to 2400 mbs read and about 1500 mbs write"

"My drive tests show about 1.5 Gigabytes per second for
read and 1 Gigabyte per second for write"

Buy six that you can cool instead of running at 95C.

Seems Western Digital has provided plenty of thermal
management in its most recent product...

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...TVPDKIKX 0DER

"Optimized thermal and power management..."

--

http://segmentnext.com/2017/02/17/gi...us-am4-motherb
oard/

As clear from the image, the Gigabyte Aorus motherboard
features three PCiExpress ports, as well as a trio of NVME
M.2 PCIE connectors.

The I/O ports and SATA connectors are designed at the edges
of board.