Old February 21st 09, 05:49 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware
HDI

Default Connect ps/2 to EXP8661

On 21 feb, 18:36, Grinder wrote:
HDI wrote:
Hi,

I want to experiment with an old computer but the manual of the
motherboard isn't so good.

It's an EXP8661 motherbord, you can see the layout at:
http://stason.org/TULARC/pc/motherbo...ORPORATION-Pen.....

So the MS1 is the ps/2 mouse connector were I have the put in my
counter. *The connector on the motherboard has 4 pins and the counter
has 5 holes and one of them hasn't got a wire. So it's like no wire,
yellow one, blue one, red one, green one.

Can anyone help me connecting it?
BTW: can I do something wrong by connecting it wrong?

You most likely need a PS/2 connector that mounts into one of openings
in your chassis for expansion cards. *Here's an example that has a
parallel port *and* a PS/2 port:

http://www.pccables.com/cgi-bin/orde...item&id=ID7920....

With a bit more of a search, you can probably find one that just has a
mouse port.- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht niet weergeven -

- Tekst uit oorspronkelijk bericht weergeven -

I've got already an ps/2 poert but I don't know how to connect it to
my motherboard.