Old April 18th 04, 06:45 AM
GW De Lacey

On Thu, 15 Apr 2004 15:44:01 -0700, XS11E wrote:

"Wayne Wastier" wrote...

XS11E, you are missing out on some good stuff then.

[..]

To me, every minute behind the keyboard is a minute wasted.

Amen to that, but how on earth does anyone get time to smell the roses
and such. I mean, as soon as you get a system into shape so that you
can do real work, someone else decides that the latest and greatest is
the way to go. Then the circus starts again.
Not for me though - I'm still using P111 stuff, and now I want an
update that will last 10 years. I'll bet I can do it too.

--
GW De Lacey