Old December 10th 03, 12:12 AM
~misfit~

Where's Wally wrote:
am having a problem and I am hoping for some advice. My computer runs
fine except when I try to play games and after about 10min of game
playing I get the blue screen of death. It says about disabling
system bios and caching which are already disabled, any way the last
thing it says is :

Technical information:
STOP: 0x0000007F (0x00000008, 0x80042000, 0x00000000, 0x00000000)

I'm starting to think that my video card may be stuffed, cause I have
tried reloading drivers, directx and the problem still persists, so
if anyone has any ideas what may be wrong I am open to suggestions.

My specs:
Amd Athlon Xp 3000+
1 GiG DDR 400 Ram
Geforce Ti4200
2 X WD 80G Harddrives
7VT600 Gigabyte mainboard
Windows Xp Professional.

Do you have the BIOS set to cache video BIOS or RAM? if so turn off those
options too.
--
~misfit~

---