Old December 9th 03, 06:33 PM
kony

On Tue, 9 Dec 2003 21:54:12 +0800, "Prizm" wrote:

"Where's Wally" wheres_wally99[NO wrote in message

The Stop 7F errors seem to be caused by RAM or hardware failures. Here's an
article on Microsoft's Knowledge Base:

Might try pulling out some of your RAM. I wonder if the error applies to
video card RAM as well? Dunno...

Prizm

Might be memory, but then again the error is generic enough that it
could easily be something besides the memory itself, though it
wouldn't be the video card memory producing this. Also we have to
consider Microsoft's take on this.... of course it COULDN'T be an
operating system bug, or so they'd like us to believe.... nobody's
ever heard of bugs in windows!