Old December 17th 04, 02:32 PM

I respectfully disagree. Every two years or so I treat myself to a new
high-end computer because I enjoy the process of researching and building
it - not to mention playing games on it! No one but myself sees my
computer, so I'm certainly not showing it off.

And, as circumstance would have it, I'm in the process now of researching my
next system, which I will start building in January or February. If it turns
out that SLI will provide me with the highest performing system, then I will
be going with SLI.

Ken

"Anthony" wrote in message
SLI is for anyone that just wants to show off thier computers. I rather
have something besides a computer in my house lol

"Chingy" wrote in message
Dude SLI has been impresive for long time since 3dfx I dunno why IT
decision maker didnt push SLI a bit earlier than as pci-x.

Well they all knew SLI is superior technology but PCI slots were a bit
slow to make use of SLI back then sufficiently, as the time went they
introduced pci-x hence SLI made a comeback..

Cheers

wrote in message
On Thu, 16 Dec 2004 07:53:33 -0600, "Anthony"
wrote:

AHH I KNOW WHAT SLI IS GEEZ I BEEN AROUND SINCE 3dfx!

Yeah and it went away quick with the voodoo3.

I'm already laughing at the soon to be obsolete nonsense designed to
take your money.

cha ching.

cha ching.

LOL.