Old December 16th 04, 02:33 PM
Dee

Anthony wrote:
AHH I KNOW WHAT SLI IS GEEZ I BEEN AROUND SINCE 3dfx! I just wanan know when
the ultra and standard PCI express amd 64 939 and 754 sockets will be
availble. lol

Anthony

"Dee" wrote in message

Anthony wrote:

WHEN?!?!! LOL I dont care about SLI !!!

hehe

Anthony

There are non-SLI boards in the mill, too. The SLI is for dual video
cards and will be on the top end boards. Single PCI-express slot boards
will be non-SLI since they won't have any way to split the video between 2
cards!

MSI has a total of 4 socket 939 boards with PCI-e, one of those is SLI.

I have seen references to socket 754 boards with PCI-e, but I don't
think they're supposed to be available until after the 1st of the year.