Old April 8th 04, 11:47 PM
magomerlino

"Jerry T. Cerny" ha scritto nel messaggio
m...
does anyone know of any problems with the A1 and A2 mem slots? I was
running only on B1. When I put my new mem in either A slot; I did not get
past POST. I am using Corsair XMS 512 MB memory. One other note, the new
1010 Bios does not work correctly on my computer. It will get to the Win
flash screen and reboot. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Jer

yes, i have a problem whit the bios 1010 and A7N8X,ddr 3200 slot1 and

slot3 for dual band, no work,blu screen and reboot. return to bios 1008
,all ok.
sorry for my english language,i dont speak.