Old October 9th 03, 06:38 AM
Darkfalz

I guess after all this my question is does anybody using a FX5200 want
to give it a good review. Or know were I can find one on the web (besides
Toms hardware which I've read and reread.)
And or does anyone know a good Canadian online store with good prices
and a good reputation. I'd consider a more expensive card but the jump

from
say a FX5200 to a FX5600 is huge and something I might have to put off

till
later. I'm really not interested in the Ti series at all.
Sorry for being so long winded. Have a great day and thanks for any
help, thoughts or suggestions.

I'm using the ASUS Magic FX 5200 and I'm pretty happy with it, though I
don't quite have the CPU to max it yet (I only have a 1 GHz P3).

What you need to hope for is a decent overclock. I get 300/400 from 250/331
stock. If you don't want to overclock, get a FX 5200 Ultra.

Of course, I tried 3DMark 03 and I was getting around 5 fps for Games 2 3
and 4, and thought - holy ****, that's slow. But I've been told this is
relatively normal.