Old July 31st 03, 07:16 AM
Ron Merts

Never have had good luck with the drivers that came with the PNY cards. Get
the reference drivers from nVidia or look for newer ones from
www.guru3d.com. Version 44.67 works very well, better than 44.03 in my
experience and from what I read. The TV-Out should work on with any
Detonator 4 driver as long as the card supports TV-Out.

Ron

"LordRaziel" wrote in message
m...
Has anybody had trouble installing the drivers for this card under
Windows XP Pro? when I use the disc that came with the card it install
ok but when I have to restart Windows locks up at the blue welcome
screen but if I install the detenator drivers from Nvidia it works
fine but I don't think I can use the svideo out on the card. Any help?