Old July 30th 03, 12:19 PM
Pauloni

I had no problems with that card in a XP Pro, using it over one year now.
With several drivers.
No more than 2 BSOD in this time, and only when I tried to view TV (Miro
PCTV) and play CS online and downloading several files all at the same
time...

"LordRaziel" wrote in message
m...
Has anybody had trouble installing the drivers for this card under
Windows XP Pro? when I use the disc that came with the card it install
ok but when I have to restart Windows locks up at the blue welcome
screen but if I install the detenator drivers from Nvidia it works
fine but I don't think I can use the svideo out on the card. Any help?