Old September 15th 03, 10:50 PM
Lars A

I guess everybody should read this also:

http://www.m3dzone.com/modules.php?n...ticle&sid=2649

Lars A

"B" skrev i meddelandet
So far I'm running the drivers with no problems yet. The dual monitor

setup
by default is a good idea with these drivers but executed poorly for a
beginner user. The drivers passed my testing so far and also passed

several
in-depth games. I'm testing them a bit further with benchmarking. About

4400
on 3D Mark 2003 with an Athlon 2500 + FX 5800 (non ultra), and about 12000
on 3D Mark 2001 2nd edition with no overclocking (yet). Image quality does
not seem to be degraded as much as I've been told.

regards

"JC" wrote in message
For those interested, 3dchipset has leaded the 51.75 driver.
there is a lot of "noise" about and some might want to see for

themselves.

http://www.techconnect.ws/download.p...echconnect.zip

JC