Old September 15th 03, 09:52 PM
tHatDudeUK

"B" wrote in message
Not a hoax, and that's a mirror site so the website probably is

overloaded.
Try the 3D chipset site directly:

http://www.3dchipset.com/drivers/bet...a/nt5/5175.php

a.. Word has it this driver reduces image quality to increase frames per
second
a.. Controversial Driver rejected by Valve for use on Half Life 2 Benchmark
a.. English Language file present only in this beta release
a.. Controversial Driver used in the Aquamark3 previews
a.. All nVidia cards are supported in this release
a.. Files are dated: Aug 28, 2003
a.. WinZip Packaged

Hmmmmm. I think I'll be looking through all the old driver versions. Either
that or maybe this is ideal for my ailing ti4200 to get it faster?