Old June 8th 04, 07:33 PM
patrickp

On Tue, 8 Jun 2004 11:54:19 +0200, "Dirk Dreidoppel"
wrote:

I would think there's probably a lot more people here using stock Ati
rather than Omega drivers, so we should expect to see more problems.

Pure guess is, per user of either, they probably have equivalent
levels of problems.

Hm, of the people I know from various forums, the majority uses the Omega
drivers, and so do I.

"of the people I know from various forums" - very possibly. However,
if you were to poll _all_ the people who post here, I would suspect a
large majority would use stock Ati drivers and, of Ati card users in
general, even more so.

patrickp

- take five to email me