Old August 13th 03, 10:16 AM

"who be dat?" wrote in message

"K" wrote in message

"Radeon350" wrote in message
om...
quote:

Kyle Bennett is a complete ****wit at the best of times. Given his past
record on his childish rants his opinions count for nothing.

Translation: he slammed Nvidia so he doesn't know what he's talking about,
once he praises Nvidia again he'll be a clear/logical thinker who deserves
praise.

Fanboys, gotta love 'em!

No fanboy here, my next card is probably going to be a Radeon unless Nvidia
come out with something better. I totally agree with Kyle about 3Dmark03,
it's a completely worthless benchmark but I realised this long before his
tiny brain thought of it.

My point is that because of Mr Bennetts' past record of spewing forth utter
drivel, his opinions should be taken with a sack of salt.