Old October 4th 04, 12:49 PM
BananaOfTheNight

At this monent I use XP and my driver is: 6.14.10.5664 (according MS-XP
system info).

It looks like you are running 56.64 drivers. They should work with the
coolbits tweak.

So I understand I have to download coolbits again(what version??) and
the detonator(version??)

Coolbits as such isn't downloaded - it is built in to the detonator
drivers. To enable it, create a standard .txt file and put in the stuff
between start and end. Rename the .txt file to have a .reg
extension, then run it.

start

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\NVIDIA Corporation\Global\NvTweak]
"CoolBits"=dword:00000003
"NvCplEnableHardwarePage" = dword:00000001
"NvCplEnableAGPSettingsPage" = dword:00000001
"NvCplEnableAdditionalInfoPage"=dword:00000001

end

After install I have to add your lines in regedit4 ???

The regedit4 line is a pointer for your PC - reassuring it that it is
using the correct version of the file, etc. I'm attaching the .reg file
(if I can upload it), so you can just use that if you want.

I've never done this so checking if this monkey understands correctly.

It's a relatively simple process - so don't worry too much.