Old June 4th 04, 08:17 PM
Alex

Default Is the next speaker thing 8,1 speakers ?

6.1 seems the most logical as everything is balanced ie. 3 up front, 3
behind. There isn't really much sense in having more rear speakers than
front IMHO. And again I don't see what this has to do with your massive
list of news groups. Gets to the point when I can't reply to all of these
cos my ISP blocks the message due to "Mass Crossposting" ;-)

"We Live for the One we Die for the One" Mr wrote in
message ...

I think 8.1 would be good, you get the rear center channel and then
you could have true surround sound, i just upgraded my 2.1s to 5.1,
did not want or need 6.1 or 7.1 well i dont htink so

Any thoughts ?