Old January 14th 05, 03:28 AM
CBFalconer

That is difficult on Corsair's sight, but am trying do figure it out.

What is difficult? Who is Corsair and what does he see?

It is set at 7-3-3-2.5 at the moment. If I change the 2.5, do I change

What is 'it'.

the other three values? I am posting on the corsair forum, but not
hopeful for an answer. Also, why would it blow up with the other

and what is this 'it'?

sticks or RAM? Thanks again.