Old January 14th 05, 02:27 AM

Fitz wrote:
The values you list are not the DDR voltage. Those are timing

settings. The
2.5 is CAS latency. To check the voltage, check the BIOS of your

motherboard
(see your manual, or the motherboard website). That is also where the

adjustment (if available) will be. Another way the check the voltage

is with
Everest Home Edition, which is a free download, and will tell you all

kinds
of information about you system. I made no mention of anything

"blowing
up"...just crashing (either back to the desktop, or rebooting).

Fitz

I know you asked about memory, but here is what my software utility
reports about the motherboard:

11.712
4.999
3.248