Old January 31st 05, 02:31 PM
BananaOfTheNight

I am getting a message (attached) that the "..NVIDIA System Sentinel is
reporting that the NVIDIA-powered graphics card is not receiving sufficient
power". I know that is not true unless the dongle or its recepticle is
faulty (I already swapped PS). Do you have a command line method to read the
voltage being supplied to the video card?

Ugh... I had this with my Asus FX 5900XT. I use a huge-arse Antec
TruePower 550W (though I do have to use Y-splitters as there are just
not enough plugs...), so the supplied power is probably not the problem.
I think that I burned out my graphics card in overclocking it, as if I
stick it just 1 MHz above factory, then I get this message too.

As for monitoring the voltage, get RivaTuner at
http://downloads.guru3d.com/download.php?det=163 and have a little play
around. In the 'main' tab, click on the button below the first drop-down
box and click the icon that is a microchip with a magnifying glass held
over it (called 'hardware monitoring'). Voila.