Old December 6th 03, 09:13 PM
Shogun

"Rob" wrote in message
news:tHoAb.40436$_M.181515@attbi_s54...
Use the NForce 3.13 driver from the nVidia site.
http://www.nvidia.com/object/nforce_udp_winxp_3.13
It includes the most current and necessary drivers for your Mobo,
Video card and the onboard sound. With this package you won't need the
drivers on the Asus disc (except for 3Com) or the 52.16 Drivers you
downloaded. You also won't need the stuff from the Microsoft Update site.

Rob

How does it works?
Do i not need to install the QSE Fix for USB 2.0?

So if i understand it right, i just have to run the 3.13-exe file and all
drivers incl. the ASUS V9280, will be installed then? And this package is
the right one for my typical mainboard, the Asus A7N8X Deluxe/Gold Rev.
1.02? Can you give me the steps through the installation process of that
package or is it simply to do? Things where i have to watch for?

What stuff do you mean by "You also won't need the stuff from the Microsoft
Update site." ?