Old February 14th 04, 07:41 PM
Kevin Childers

I used to work for a company that had a number of what we called "Dummy
Loads" that plugged in as KVMs. Machines ran proprietary applications that
left the onsite user with only one option in case of a system problem,
"Power cycle the BRB". Don't know where they came from, but they were
obviously commercially produced. Perhaps one of the other posters might be
able to give us all a line on where to find these.

KC

PS company has been sold and all of the old techs are gone. new guys say
they've never heard of them.

"Gereon Wenzel" wrote in message
Anybody managed to get the machine booting without a keyboard attached?
I'd like to use this tiny little box for under LINUX
for routing and fileserver, but couldn't get around the
"no keyboard press F1 to continue" message.
I can't find any according switch in the setup, like
ordinary machines have "halt on no errors" in BIOS.

Gereon Wenzel