Old November 3rd 10, 07:21 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
jodleren

Default nvidia geforce2 mx/mx400 driver?

On Nov 3, 6:20*am, Anonymous wrote:
jodleren wrote:
Also, it has a CVBS outout - I want to connect it to my TV, which
works well - except:

1 I get a very white, almost black/white picture. I have checked the
cable (I work with electronics), and tried a number of cables. Still
nothing. Can it be the resistance?
It should be 50 ohms if I am right, so, adding a resistor to it? Maybe
my Phlips TV has a to high input impedance?

Or the TV standard setting is wrong. Check whether the TV output is set
to NTSC or PAL and set it to the right standard.

2 I'd like to have both screens on at the same time - VGA and CVBS -
as my computer is in another room. Is that possible?

Yes, if the driver supports that.

Thanks to both of you.

I got the driver, I found that all MX boards use the same driver, so I
dont need anything specific.
It offers to have the same picture on both, though - it doesnt work

I will check - but in general it is ok

I use the CVBS output, there is such a Phono output - but I will try
with the S-video system too

Sonnich