Old November 2nd 10, 08:58 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
jodleren

Default nvidia geforce2 mx/mx400 driver?

Hi all!

I got a computer with such a card - at least windows says so! The card
does not tell much itself, BIOS version 3.00.18.00.11 if I recall
correctly.

But there is no driver on nvidia.com - only for 420, 440 and 460 and
4000. Does MS just state that it is an MX3 series board?
Or - I found the MX datasheet, for MX, MX200 and MX400. Is that the
one I have?

Also, it has a CVBS outout - I want to connect it to my TV, which
works well - except:

1 I get a very white, almost black/white picture. I have checked the
cable (I work with electronics), and tried a number of cables. Still
nothing. Can it be the resistance?
It should be 50 ohms if I am right, so, adding a resistor to it? Maybe
my Phlips TV has a to high input impedance?

2 I'd like to have both screens on at the same time - VGA and CVBS -
as my computer is in another room. Is that possible?

As of now, 2 hours of searching I only got this

WBR
Sonnich