Old March 25th 05, 03:37 PM
Dr. Joel M. Hoffman

"Many thanks for your email. We are sorry thqat you are
dissapointed. the Sam`s Club version of our media is NOT the same as
the general brand found in Pro dealers and is NOT covered in the

This is very common with mega-outlets. Walmart, Costco (I think),
Home Depot, etc., all commission products to their own lower
specifications, and then sell those products cheaper than their
competitors. At Home Depot, at least, these products usually
(always?) have a different product number, with an "a" at the end, for
example.

-Joel