Old September 27th 13, 04:15 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,comp.games.development.design
Skybuck Flying[_7_]

Default Bridges cannot be destroyed by calliopes or friendly mines in Company of Heroes Tales of Valor: Lyon 1 v 1

I wonder if the bridges can be destroyed in the 2 v 2 version with
calliopes... I wonder... I also wonder about for example the scheldt... I am
pretty sure that bridges can usually be destroyed with calliopes/rocket
tanks.

Perhaps the 2v2 lyon version is the fixed version of the buggy lyon 1v1...
the 2v2 doesn't have the gate issue as far as I can recall

Bye,
Skybuck.