Old January 6th 05, 03:03 AM
Mac Cool

Bonj:

No, you infer, I imply, but I wasn't implying anything. I don't know
if changing the power supply fixed his problem or not, I was
relating an experience about temperature.

Yes, but that wasn't the subject, PSUs was... the original subject
was supposed to be fans, but since you just mention temperature in
general and just imply that it's due to the power supply without any
mention of fans, but then renege that you said that when challenged,
suggests that this experience of yours is completely irrelevent...

I won't waste energy bickering with you. You asked for advice and received
advice. Presumably you have your own money to spend and the final
decisions and consequences of, will be yours.
--
Mac Cool