Old June 27th 03, 09:17 AM
ph

Default OEM v Aftermarket Ink

"will" wrote in message

"Harry Ziman" wrote in message
What are people's experience with aftermarket ink cartridges for Epson
compared with Epson own brand. A friend who works for a major OEM ink
supplier says there are major differences in colour, colour stability,
colour bleed and print head life. Any observations?

Thanks

Harry

Harry
I bought JetTec ink carts for my new 1 month old Epson 830 and the Jettec
ink clogged up the print head. It cost me a small fortune in wasted ink
running cleaning cycles, not to mention a whole weekend wasted trying to

fix
the problem. I couldn't fix the problem until I threw away the JetTec ink
carts and replaced them with genuine Epson carts. Even now the print head

is
still not completely fixed and there is still streaking on my printouts.

Regards
will99

Congratulations, you have won a prize for being only the second person in
history to have problems with jetTek inks, me being the other.

JetTek will deny you exist and that no one has any problems.

ph