Old December 16th 07, 08:50 AM posted to comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action,comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.rpg,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati
Andrew

Default AMD writing down the ~$3.2 billion goodwill assumed in ATi purchase

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 08:43:40 +0000, Mr Rob
wrote:

I'll never ever forget my first experience with an AMD processor.

Mine was going from a P166 to a K6-2 300 for something like half the
price of an Intel 300 and it completely rocked in Unreal. I don't
think I ever had any negative experiences with my AMD based systems.
Have defected back to Intel with the C2D's though!
--
Andrew, contact via http://interpleb.googlepages.com