Old December 22nd 06, 07:52 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Jane

Default Tsunami noise level VS Antec Sonata

I want to buy a new computer and I can't decide which computer case
should I buy. My friend has the Antec Sonata and I have one of the
cheaper Antec cases (don't really remember the number). The both Antec
cases are quite quiet. I've been thinking of getting the new PC another
Antec computer case, this time Antec Sonata. But I've come across
another case, Thermaltake Tsunami.
I know the Sonata is quiet, however I'd love to know how Tsunami
performs. Is it louder than Antec cases?