Old July 9th 03, 07:40 PM
Bratboy

Default Gainward fx5200 (non golden) performance questions

Has anyone seen any reviews of this card? From what I can tell only GW
golden sample of the 128meg card uses 128 bit and that the normal fx5200
128meg uses 64 bit mem bus. Anyway a GAINWARD GEFORCE PRO 660 FX 5200 128MB
DDR POWERPACK (suspect its the one using the 64 bit path) is being sent to
me to replace a dieing gf3 card with only 64 megs memory and Im just curious
if performance will at least stay the same as my old card, or be worse or
better. To be honest Im only hopeing it stays about the same which is all I
ask of a replacement, but cant seem to find any reviews of this specific
cards performance. Since its a free replacement and untill its in wont even
know if it really was the old card dieing Im not really in any position to
complain but still like to know what to expect hehe.

Thx in advance for any info
Just Jess