Old November 20th 03, 10:57 PM
Joe Pyles

the evga site is having some problems I had to hit refresh about 10
times to get it to download

On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 17:33:02 -0700, "J. J. Taylor"
wrote:

Thanks for the link, but unfortunately I get an error connecting to the ftp
server. Hopefully it's just because the server is to it's maximum capacity.
I'll have to try later. It wouldn't be b/c of my Linksys router/firewall
would it??

J. J. Taylor

"Joe Pyles" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 12:09:10 -0700, "J. J. Taylor"
wrote:

Is nVidia just like totally blowing off us Win98SE users?

I've seen some links that claim to be ForceWare for win9x/me, but all the
links are broken.

Do they at least PLAN on coming out with FW drivers for this OS?

J. J. Taylor

ftp://evga.com/5270ME.exe