Old December 6th 03, 05:59 PM
Michael Brown

tomek184 wrote:
Hi,
I have duron 1400 appleberd. And when i try change the multiplier in
the bios nothing happens (MSI 745 ULTRA). What is wrong?

If it's past week 39, then you've probably got a die-locked CPU. Ie: there's
no way to change the multiplier. I'd be kinda interested to see what the
three lines of codes on the CPU are though

Also i want
to paint L2 bridge to change my duron to athlon XP.

If you've got a die-locked CPU, and if the applebreds are like the Thortons,
you won't be able to re-enable the cache either.

Can i only paint
the hole after the laser?
Maybe someone will help me with www addresses? Thanks for any halpful
materials.
best regards.

--
Michael Brown