Old January 28th 04, 10:59 AM
Andrew MacPherson

In article ,
(scott) wrote:

I will ask in rec.autos.sims what is best for GPL

You realise that's the equivalent of an onlne masonic handshake?
;-) I'm currently in flight sim mode, but GPL's the only driving
sim I bother with regularly. N2003 even with the TA mod is no
replacement. Anyway, either card will handle GPL very well, even
with all the graphics mods. By all means check RAS via Google,
because there's been plenty of discussion about this over recent
months.

would this be a good reason to get a 9800 SE
rather than a 9600 Pro?

There's at least one active thread in the group at the moment on
this subject. I know 'cos I was waffling in it :-)

Andrew McP

alt.comp.periphs.videocards.ati:157902