Old September 18th 04, 12:26 PM
jafar

On Fri, 17 Sep 2004 20:16:01 +0200, Bora Ugurlu wrote:

jafar schrieb:

Hi
I am looking for an overclocking utility for Linux that supports the
FX5700. I have installed nvclock, but it seems to support everything but
the FX5700
Any suggestions?

Try to compile from CVS. The author says it overclocks any GF card :
http://sourceforge.net/projects/nvclock

Thanks. I'll try that later. The cvs access seems to be broken at the
moment
I usually don't try "broken" versions with such critical stuff as this. I
don't want to try overclocking to 475Mhz and find that someone has made a
typo in the source and it overclocks to 4750Mhz

--
Jafar Calley
Registered Linux User #359623