Old May 4th 08, 01:31 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Mr.E Solved!

Default BFG video cards and overclocking

CarpathiaMan wrote:
Hey all,

Any BFG video card owners here doing their own overclocking?

I'm trying to get an idea of how strict they are with the enforcement
of their warranty.

I've searched around, but I'm finding conflicting answers.

Peace.

You broke your video card by OCing, is that your motivation?

Did you ask these groups for advice and limits regarding OCing before
you went ahead and broke your card, it's not like you don't know how to
crosspost....let me check the archives...hmm...nothing here ...nope you
didn't ask!

Phew..aren't you glad you *didn't* break your card? Now, go ask BFG
directly what their policy is, and don't break your card. GPU OCing is
highly overrated these days, it's not like it used to be.