Old May 4th 08, 12:30 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Augustus

Default BFG video cards and overclocking

"CarpathiaMan" wrote in message
Hey all,

Any BFG video card owners here doing their own overclocking?

I'm trying to get an idea of how strict they are with the enforcement
of their warranty.

I've searched around, but I'm finding conflicting answers.

Unless they get a card RMA'd with a non-stock BIOS resident, it's not going
to be an issue. There's nothing in the GPU or card that has a bean counter
that rats you out, like the PCM in a vehicle does.