Old May 9th 11, 10:16 PM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
BillW50

Default Lockup playing AVI file with pivoted display

In
,
Abi Normal wrote:
On May 9, 9:18 am, Abi Normal wrote:
On May 9, 8:19 am, "BillW50" wrote:
http://www.dailywritingtips.com/six-...bjects-and-ver...

Better?

So you are a genius with a disability, then?

Some tried to tell me that. But I don't see it since some simple tasks
are very difficult. And for me, it is grammar. And I used to stutter
until my late teens. Oddly enough it seemed to stop after my first beer.
Surely just a coincidence, right? LOL

So far I don't see it. Thanks for the lecture, I will not say
anything about the grammar flukes in the future.

No that is okay. I am used to it and it isn't any big deal. ;-)

It's also difficult to speculate whether these people were
accomplished because of their disability, or in spite of it.
People with other types of handicaps were also great achievers.

Well from my perspective, it is very easy to identify with. As *some*
simple tasks are difficult and *some* supposedly hard tasks are simple.
So it makes sense that they would excel in areas that they find very
easy to understand. Although they still have to struggle with some
supposedly easy tasks. :-(

--
Bill
Centrino Core Duo 1.83G - 2GB - Windows XP SP3