Old May 9th 11, 10:19 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.dell,alt.comp.periphs.mainboard.gigabyte
RnR[_2_]

Default Lockup playing AVI file with pivoted display

On Sun, 8 May 2011 18:55:50 -0700 (PDT), Abi Normal
wrote:

On May 8, 7:15*pm, "BillW50" wrote:
,

Abi Normal wrote:
BillW Spewed forth

And a simple Google search will show "zillions" of other people who
don't buy that neither company has such great software either.

Very factual, thanks! So you advocate integrated graphics only?

No... I have computers that has either or. And when integrated graphics
doesn't cut it, I use dedicated graphics. But to be frank, most computer
tasks works just fine with integrated graphics.

While I don't have any of these, there are hybrid computers that has
both. And I find this very interesting. And when graphic demands becomes
too great for integrated graphics they switch to dedicated graphics.

--
Bill
Centrino Core Duo 1.83G - 2GB - Windows XP SP3

Sir, you definitely are in need of writing help! Please check this
out.

http://www.dailywritingtips.com/six-...d-verbs-agree/

Abi

I need help too at times (even tho English is my native tongue). Good
link, thank you!!