Old October 6th 04, 10:02 PM
amberzonia

Default help - 2 computers appear to be broken!!

I was just installing a graphics card into my mates computer which i
have done many a time and it now gets to the verifying dmi pool data
screen and wont go any further unless i put the XP por cd in and go
through the setup
THey are raided hdds and after i repaired it, it still wouldn't go
passed the same screen.
I so i took his hdds out and put them into his other comp and set up
the raid fine and it loaded but i switched it off to put in a normal
hdd to transfer his files over and when i turned it on again it
wouldn't even load past the first screen (freezes) with
memory/processor and ide details and i can't get into the bios cause
of it freezing!!!
That means 2 computers are screwed cause of my wrong doings and i'm
confused to why it happened because i have done changes/swaps like
this many times before and there hasn't been anything wrong.

Any suggestions on how to solve either of the computer's problems??

thanks
A.C