Old October 19th 04, 06:45 PM
Chip

Ken wrote in message ...
I'm hoping to build a similar system in the coming months. And while you
can't believe everything you read on usenet, you can safely assume that
some
computer enthusiasts have the money to afford the high end systems. (If
not,
then who is buying them?)

So if all you can provide is a sarcastic remark sparked by your own
inadequacies, then please spare us.

Ken

Whereas your comment above is much more worthy? Not.

Actually I make no judgement about whether Jonathen is or is not going to
buy / build whatever. Merely the observation that because he *says* he is,
it means very little. And its really not worthy of any envy for exactly
that reason. Not that I have any reason to be envious, since I have
sufficient wealth to buy whatever computer system or components my heart
desires. Unless that's not true of course ;-)

Chip