Old October 19th 04, 03:25 PM
Richard Dower

Does the FX55 and nForce4 even exist on the market yet?

"Jonathan Keith" wrote in message
om...
Hello all,

just a quick question - I'm looking forward to building a new PC soon,
along the lines of FX-55, nForce4, 2x6800 ultra SLI.

My only concern is noise - cooling is in all likelihood going to be a
significant issue, and I do want to be able to hear my soundcard's
output without having to turn the dial up to 11 to drown out the
jet-level decibels from the fans in the case.

I haven't been able to find anything about watercooling the SLI-linked
videocards. Does anyone have any info about the possibilities for
this?

Many thanks,

Jonathan